This soft and slowly evaporating cleaner allows a longer working time and thus facilitates the removal of most chemical pollution. Tec7 Cleaner leaves no oily film and causes no oxidation on light metals.
Available packages & colors
- 683041000 - Tec7 Cleaner - aerosol 500ml
- 683102000 - Tec7 Cleaner - can 2 l
- 683105000 - Tec7 Cleaner - can 5l
- 683125000 - Tec7 Cleaner - can 25L
- Removing adhesive residues from stickers or labels.
- Removing residues of contact adhesives.
- Degreasing and cleaning tools and workshop equipment, both hand tools and machines.
- Fast and safe degreasing of ferrous and non-ferrous metals before bonding or painting.
- Colour: colourless.
- Odour: slight solvent odour.
- Condition at room temperature: liquid.
- Boiling point: 138°C - 175°C.
- Vapour pressure: 1.0 KPA 20°C.
- Specific gravity: 0.72 - 25°C.
- Flash point: 27°C.
- Spontaneous ignition: 208°C.
- Shelf life: 36 months, in closed original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.
- Spray Tec7 Cleaner and leave for a few moments to take effect.
- Rub off the contaminant with a clean microfiber cloth and dry.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Allow Tec7 Cleaner to evaporate fully before gluing.
Test on an inconspicuous area for color fastness. Tec7 Cleaner dissolves fresh sealant. When finishing sealant, apply on spatula in small doses to prevent staining. Use HP Clean as a solvent-free tooling agent on natural stone. Use Multiclean to remove natural contaminants.
You have a question?
You can always call or email us.