Instant Waterproof can be used on hundreds of applications whether sealing, repairing, protection and is compatible with all surfaces. Instant Waterproof forms a tenacious, elastic waterproof coating that protects against shocks, stone chips and impact, while also reducing vibration and noise. Sandable after curing and paintable.
Available packages & colors
- 602040000 - WP7-201 Instant Waterproof - aerosol 500ml
- Emergency repair of small leaks in roofs.
- Sealing leaking gutters.
- Sealing screw and drill holes.
- Anticorrosion coating of metal components.
- Protects auto parts against stone chips.
- Sealing roof screws in corrugated sheets.
- Protecting and sealing parts of caravan, mobile home, trailer,….
- Protecting parts of boats against splashing (sea) water.
- Composition: rubber / synthetic resin.
- Odor: solvent.
- Colour: black.
- Consistency: semi-liquid resistant to sagging.
- Relative density: 0.8 (+/- 0.03).
- Application temperature: between + 15°C and + 25°C.
- Temperature resistance: from -40°C to + 90°C.
- Waterproof: immediately.
- Skin formation (0.5 mm thickness at 20°C, 50% R.H.): 25 minutes.
- Time between 2 layers (0.5 mm thickness at 20°C, 50% R.H.): 10 minutes.
- Complete drying (0.5 mm thickness at 20°C, 50% R.H.): 90 minutes.
- Paintable: yes.
- Resistance: water, seawater, oil, weak acids and bases.
- Shelf life: 24 months, in a dry room between + 10°C and + 30°C.
Safety data sheet
Technical data sheet
- Apply onto a clean and dry substrate. If necessary, clean with Tec7 Cleaner and/or Multiclean. Sand smooth surfaces.
- Shake the can well for 1 minute, after liberating the mixing ball.
- Apply from a distance of 25-40 cm from the surface. Ensure you apply a thin layer first and then build up to a layer thickness of approximately 0.5 mm. Please allow 10 minutes evaporation time between two layers.
- Empty the nozzle by spraying with the can upside down.
Clean tools immediately with Tec7 Cleaner and hands with Powerwipes or similar type product. Do not use in the rain, strong wind or on very warm surfaces. Can be painted with most paints and lacquers after 90 minutes. Test adhesion on plastics, powder coatings, exotic woods and bituminous materials. Do not use in ponds and not water pressure resistant.
1 aerosol 500 ml = +/- 1m² (+/- 0.5 mm layer thickness)
You have a question?
You can always call or email us.