Roof Tape is made up of butyl rubber which guarantees a very high initial tack and flexibility that also adapts to any shape that fills irregularities in the substrate. The aluminum support is reinforced with plastic and is therefore tear-resistant, dimensionally stable, extremely weather-resistant, temperature and UV resistant, lead-coloured and paintable.
Available packages & colors
- 603060000 - WP7-202 Roof Tape - roll 10m * 50mm
- 603160000 - WP7-202 Roof Tape - roll 10m * 150mm
- 603260000 - WP7-202 Roof Tape - roll 10m * 100mm
- Ideal for lead repairs and replacement.
- Adheres perfectly to concrete, stone facing, lead, zinc, steel, aluminium, polycarbonate, lacquer work, roofing and glass for sealing roof joints, at gutter in zinc or lead, domes, chimneys, feed-through pipes, grates, lead flashings, drain pipes and veranda's.
- Support: laminated aluminium film reinforced with P.E.
- Adhesive mass: modified butyl rubber.
- Thickness: 0,7 mm.
- Specific weight: 1050 gr/m².
- Tensile strength: long. 185N/50mm; trans. 200N/50mm.
- Elongation at break: long. 10%; trans. 20%.
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to +100 °C.
- Water resistance: excellent.
- U.V. resistance: very good.
- Solvent resistance: not resistant.
- Shelf life: 1 year, kept cool and dry.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.
Technical data sheet
- Application temperature between +5°C and +40°C.
- Apply to a clean, dry and stable surface.
- Cut off to the desired length and remove protective film.
- Apply without leaving air bubbles and press down firmly.
You have a question?
You can always call or email us.