All season PU adhesive foam with very low post-expansion for indoor and outdoor use, from -5°C to +30°C. The first choice for all assembly and bonding work where speed, strength and insulating capacity are important qualities. Good adhesion to all building materials, with excellent thermal and acoustic insulation capacity.
Available packages & colors
- 670010000 - FoamTack - aerosol 750ml
Bonding without creating a cold bridge of hard insulation panels, cellular concrete blocks and other construction elements.
Mounting of plasterboard panels against walls and frames and of furniture panels and interior elements.
Positioning of window sills.
- Base: polyurethane
- Curing: polymerization through (air) humidity.
- Colour: pink
- Skin formation (at 23°C and 50% RH) FEICA TM 1014: 5 minutes.
- Loadable (at 23°C and 50% RH): 60 minutes.
- Shape retention (FEICA TM 1004): <1% distortion.
- Density: 22 kg/m³.
- Thermal conductivity (FEICA TM 1020): 0.034 W/mK.
- Sound insulation: 60 dB.
- Tensile strength (ETAG 004 - ETICS): 0.12 N/mm².
- Shear strength: >0.43 N/mm².
- Processing temperature: environment: -5°C/+30°C and product: +5°C/+25°C (ideal: +20°C).
- Temperature resistance: l-50°C / +90°C; peak temperatures: -65°C/+130°C.
- Resistance: strong chemical, weather, water and rot resistant; sensitive to UV light.
- Shelf life: at least 12 months when stored upright in original, closed packaging and in a dry, cool place.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.
- Shake aerosol vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Apply adhesive in strips on a clean and stable substrate.
- Join parts together after two minutes before skin formation.
- If necessary support parts bonded vertically.
Vaporizing a mist before or after application speeds up the reaction and promotes uniform cell formation. Remove fresh foam with Tec7 PUR Cleaner and clean hands with Powerwipes. Remove cured foam with Remove ALL. Not suitable for load-bearing construction elements. Does not adhere to PE, PP and other plastics with closed cell structure. Can be loaded and finished after 60 minutes. Store upright and close with clamp during transport.
You have a question?
You can always call or email us.