- After curing, super strong and permanently elastic.
- Free of phthalates, solvents and isocyanates.
- Safe on mirrors, no markings on natural stone.
- Almost odourless.
- Even on wet, slippery surfaces.
- Fungus and bacteria resistant.
- Water and airtight.
- Can be used on most building materials.
Available packages & colors
- 535106000 - Tec7 black (RAL 9004) - cartridge 310ml
- 535108000 - Tec7 black (RAL 9004) - sausage 600ml
- 535203924 - Tec7 white (RAL 9016) - tube 50ml - 6pcs
- 535205000 - Tec7 white (RAL 9016) - tube 100ml
- 535206000 - Tec7 white (RAL 9016) - cartridge 310ml
- 535208000 - Tec7 white (RAL 9016) - sausage 600ml
- 535306000 - Tec7 grey (RAL 7004) - cartridge 310ml
- 535308000 - Tec7 grey (RAL 7004) - sausage 600ml
- 535406000 - Tec7 brown (RAL 8017) - cartridge 310ml
- 535606000 - Tec7 green (RAL 6005) - cartridge 310ml
- 535706000 - Tec7 terracotta (RAL 3012) - cartridge 310ml
- 535806000 - Tec7 oak (RAL 1011) - cartridge 310ml
- 535906000 - Tec7 beige (RAL 1015) - cartridge 310ml
- For all applications: in the construction and sanitary sectors and general maintenance. Tec7 replaces mounting, wood and PU adhesive, silicone sealant, sanitary silicone sealant, acrylate adhesive, butyl caulking.
- As a universal adhesive, Tec7 adheres to most substrates and does not attack synthetic materials.
- To mirrors (vertical adhesive beads), natural stone (does not bleed through), metal, polyester, polystyrene foam, moist substrates, even under water.
- To seal steel, welded steel and tack welded steel( also stainless steel type 316 and 316L), thus preventing rust.
- Overpaintable with most common paints.
- Base: MS polymer.
- Flow: 5 bar/ 3 mm/ 23°C 140g/min.
- Skin formation: 23°C 50% R.H. 8 minutes.
- Tack-free: 23°C 50% R.H. 25 minutes.
- Full hardening: 23°C 50% R.H.:
- 24h - 6 mm
- 48h - 7 mm
- 72h - 8 mm
- E-modulus 100%: 172N/cm² /1.72 Mpa.
- Specific resistance: 26,257 GigaOhm per cm.
- Volume shrinkage after curing: <3%.
- Hardness - DIN 53505: 60 Shore A.
- Tensile Strength:
- after 7 days: 260 N/cm²
- after 1 month: 280 N/cm²
- after 3 months: 310 N/cm².
- Tear strength - DIN 53504: 140N/cm² /1.40 Mpa.
- The ambient temperature for application: between +5°C and +40°C.
- Thermal stability: -40°C to +90°C /peak: 155°C max. 30 minutes.
- Elongation at break - Din 53504: > 350%.
- Air permeability (according to report 3P02093 of the SP TRI in Sweden: >0,2m³/m².
- Water vapour transmission (DIN EN ISO 12572): 1,6.
- Pressure resistance (ISO 11432): 1,19 N/mm².
- Chemical resistance:
- good: water, seawater, aliphatic solvents, oils, greases, diluted organic acids, lyes
- moderate: esters, ketones, aromatics.
- poor: concentrated acids, chlorinated solvents, chlorine of swimming pools.
- Shelf life: 18 months from production. The first seven digits of the batch number form the production date: YY WW DDD, where YY = year (19 = 2019), WW = week and DDD = day.
- Safety measures: Please consult the safety data sheet.
- Processing temperature: from +5°C to +40°C.
- Apply to clean, dust and grease-free substrate.
- Use Tec7 Prepare & Finish to clean and degrease safely, obtain the perfect finish, and to remove uncured Tec7 polymers. In case of heavy soiling, clean with Tec7 Cleaner and/or Multiclean.
- Apply with manual or air caulking gun (best with telescopic plunger).
- Due to the wide variety of different plastic materials and compositions, as well as materials that are prone to stress cracking, preliminary trials are recommended.
- Test the adhesion to plastics, powder coatings, exotic woods and bituminous materials. Start by strengthening weak and/or porous substrates with Fixprimer.
- Due to the diversity of varnishes and paints on the market we recommend preliminary tests. Using products based on alkyd resins may delay the drying process.
- When glueing mirrors in sanitary facilities only apply vertical strips of adhesive to avoid stagnant moisture due to condensation.
- Ideal adhesive thickness for optimal adhesion strength: 3 mm.
- Tec7 has lower adhesion on PP, PE, bitumen and silicones.
You have a question?
You can always call or email us.